Cash App Presale for Kendrick Lamar: You can purchase tickets to the Kendrick Lamar U.S. Tour with Cash App.
An excellent show for up to 24 hours before the general public at Ticketmaster.com.
The U.S. concert tour dates will take place at the following locations:
Concert tour dates only and is available from Thursday, May 19 (10 AM local venue time) to Thursday, May 19 (10 PM local venue time
How to Join the Cash App Presale?
Click http://www.ticketmaster.com to view the available tour dates. 1.
Enter the first 9 numbers of your Cash Card into the passcode box on the Amazon checkout page to access the Cash App Presale.
You must use your physical or digital Cash Card to purchase tickets to the presale.
You may use your physical or virtual Card Card info in your app’s Cash Card tab to make purchases.
Make sure you have enough funds in your balance to purchase the tickets. This article will help you know how to add money to your Cash App balance.
The number of tickets available during the presale is very limited.
General admission starts on May 20.
What Is Cash App Presale?
Cash App Presale is a pre-funding program for individuals and businesses to get early access to cash through the Cash App. When you sign up for Cash App Presale, you’ll be able to choose how much money you’d like to receive upfront, and you’ll also have the opportunity to receive additional cash.
- Tue Jul 19 – Oklahoma City, OK – Paycom Center
- Thu Jul 21 – Austin, TX – Moody Center
- Fri Jul 22 – Houston, TX – Toyota Center
- Sat Jul 23 – Dallas, TX – American Airlines Center
- Sun Jul 24 – Miami, FL – Rolling Loud
- Wed Jul 27 – Tampa, FL – Amalie Arena
- Fri Jul 29 – New Orleans, LA – Smoothie King Center
- Sat Jul 30 – Atlanta, GA – State Farm Arena
- Sun Jul 31 – Nashville, TN – Bridgestone Arena
- Tue Aug 02 – Charlotte, NC – Spectrum Center
- Thu Aug 04 – Washington, DC – Capital One Arena
- Fri Aug 05 – Brooklyn, NY – Barclays Center
- Sat Aug 06 – Brooklyn, NY – Barclays Center
- Sun Aug 07 – Long Island, NY – UBS Arena
- Tue Aug 09 – Philadelphia, PA – Wells Fargo Center
- Wed Aug 10 – Boston, T.D. – TD Garden
- Fri Aug 12 – Toronto, ON – Scotiabank Arena
- Sat Aug 13 – Toronto, ON Scotiabank Arena
- Sun Aug 14 – Detroit, MI – Little Caesars Arena
- Tue Aug 16 – Columbus, OH – Schottenstein Center
- Thu Aug 18 – Milwaukee, WI – Fiserv Forum
- Fri Aug 19 – Chicago, IL – United Center
- Sat Aug 20 – Minneapolis, MN – Xcel Energy Center
- Sun Aug 21 – Kansas City, MO – T-Mobile Center
- Tue Aug 23 – Denver, CO – Ball Arena
- Wed Aug 24 – Salt Lake City, UT – Vivint Smart Home Arena
- Fri Aug 26 – Portland, OR – Moda Center
- Sat Aug 27 – Seattle, WA – Climate Pledge Arena
- Sun Aug 28 – Vancouver, BC – Rogers Arena
- Tue Aug 30 – Sacramento, CA – Golden 1 Center
- Wed Aug 31 – Oakland, CA – Oakland Arena
- Thu Sep 01 – Oakland, CA – Oakland Arena
- Tue Sep 06 – San Diego, CA – Viejas Arena at San Diego State University
- Wed Sep 07 – Anaheim, CA – Honda Center
- Fri Sep 09 – Las Vegas, NV – T-Mobile Arena
- Sat Sep 10 – Phoenix, AZ – Footprint Center
- Tue Sep 14 – Los Angeles, CA – Crypto.com Arena
- Wed Sep 15 – Los Angeles, CA – Crypto.com Arena
- Fri Oct 07 – Amsterdam, NL – Ziggo Dome
- Mon Oct 10 – Prague, CZ – O2 Arena
- Tue Oct 11 – Berlin, DE – Mercedes-Benz Arena
- Thu Oct 13 – Hamburg, DE – Barclays Arena
- Sat Oct 15 – Copenhagen, DK – Royal Arena
- Mon Oct 17 – Stockholm, SE – Avicii Arena
- Wed Oct 19 – Oslo, NO – Telenor Arena
- Fri Oct 21 – Paris, FR – Accor Arena
- Mon Oct 24 – Stuttgart, DE – Scheleyerhalle
- Tue Oct 25 – Zurich, CH – Hallenstadion
- Wed Oct 26 – Laussane, CH – Vaudoise Aréna
- Fri Oct 28 – Antwerp, BE – Sportpaleis
- Sun Oct 30 – Cologne, DE – Lanxess Arena
- Mon Oct 31 – Frankfurt, DE – Festhalle
- Wed Nov 02– Glasgow, UK – OVO Hydro
- Thu Nov 03 – Leeds, UK – First Direct Arena
- Fri Nov 04 – NewcasU.K.e, UK – Utilita Arena
- Sat Nov 05 – Birmingham, UK – Utilita Arena
- Mon Nov 07 – London, UK – The O2
- Tue-Nov 08 – London, UK – The O2
- Sun Nov 13 – Dublin, IE – 3Arena
- Wed Nov 16 – Manchester, UK – AO Arena
- Thu Dec 01 – Perth, AUS – RAC Arena
- Sun Dec 04 – Melbourne, AUS – Rod Laver Arena
- Thu Dec 08 – Sydney, AUS – Qudos Bank Arena
- Mon Dec 12 – Brisbane, AUS – Entertainment Center
- Fri Dec 16 – AucklN.Z.d, NZ – Spark Arena
New to Cash App
Get the Cash App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Check out our Getting Started with Cash App guide for more info.
Need a Cash Card?
Order a Cash Card
The Cash Card is a free, customizable debit card connected to your Cash App balance.
It can be used anywhere Visa is accepted, both online and in stores.
You can use your Cash Card when ordering by using the details in the Cash Card tab.
To order yours:
Tap the Cash Card tab on your Cash App home screen, Select Get Cash Card, and Tap Continue Follow the steps.
This is your new Cash Card. It’s ready to use online immediately.
You can add your virtual Cash Card to your Apple or Google Wallet.
You must be 13+ or older to apply for a Cash Card. You will need parental approval to open your account if you are under 18 years old.
Cards will arrive in 10 business days. Your cash card can be used as soon as you place your order by using the card details in the Cash Card tab.
Activate your Cash Card
Before making a purchase, you should ensure your Cash Card is activated.
How To activate your Cash Card usingQ.R.he QR code:
- Open your cash card app.
- Select your language and tap the camera icon.
- Tap the “Scan” icon, and a barcode will appear.
- Tap the “Capture” icon aQ.R. a QR code will appear on your screen.
- Tap Q.R.e “QR Code” icon aQ.R. a QR code will appear on your screen.
- Tap Q.R.e “QR Code” icon and then tap the “Confirm” icon.
- Tap the “Confirm” icon, and you’ll be prompted to enter the 4-digit PIN.
- Once you’ve entered the PIN, the Cash card will be activated.
- You can now use your Cash card as normal.
If you no longer have Q.R.he a QR Code:
- Tap the “Cash Card” tab on your Cash App homepage.
- Then tap the image of your Cash Card.
- Tap Activate Cash Card Enter the CVV code and expiration date of your new Cash Card.