The answer to this is a Yes. We can make it possible irrespective of whether they are two cash apps for personal or business use.
There are certain conditions to set this up. They are: –
- Two Independent bank accounts
- Two Independent cards
- Two different phone numbers &
- Two Independent Email addresses.
- Two different financial accounts.
As per the latest rules of the Cash App, you can send and receive a maximum amount of $7500 every week. If the cash app user feels the necessity to transact more every week, the second account becomes a necessity.
It is evident why the second mobile number and email are required since using only one would lead to confusion.
As far as the second account is concerned, you can replace your current banking details and thus, you are relieved of opening a new one.
Extra precautions have to be taken when you provide the details of the second Email and Mobile Numbers. The new information may be similar to the old ones, but it has to be delivered accurately.
How to create a Second Cash app Account?
If you want to have another cash app account along with your business cash app account, then follow these steps to open the second cash App account: –
- Download the cash app on your smartphone
- Launch it after downloading
- Log on to your account and locate the profile icon. It would be at the top-end corner. Click on it.
- There is a Sign out option at the bottom of the page. Please scroll down to it and click on it.
- Once you have done that, you would automatically be directed to the ‘Sign In ‘page.
- To open a new cash App account, locate the option “Sign up.
- It is the first step of the new Sign up process
- Enter your new mail address along with the new phone number.
- Verify these two details once again
- Select which country you would be operating from
- Decide between the two account types, i.e. Personal or business.
- As the next step, give details of your debit cards.
- You have to give details of the card number, Bank details and CVV.
- Now, fill in details of personal nature along with the current address and relevant area zip code.
- Continue entering all the information sought by the system to create the new cash app account.
The above is the procedure for setting up a second cash app account.