The Square Cash App peer-to-peer payment platform was expanded for business use in 2015. It works best for small businesses that are looking for a quick and easy way to receive payments from their clients.
Upgrading your cash app to a business account is quite simple. Just navigate to your profile at the home screen. Go to the Personal tab and find Change Account Type. Scan your finger to confirm the changes.
Recommended Reading: Cash app for mac
To set up a Cash app business account-
- Go through the app or visit their cash.app website.
- Link your account with your mobile number or an email id. A confirmation message will be sent from Square with a one time code via text or email to log in to your account.
- After logging in to your account, confirm your first and last name and link a debit card.
- It should be noted that cash app accounts are set to the personal mode by default, but they can be switched easily.
- So, just Visit the app settings, then go to the Personal menu and simply change the account type to business.
In Cash App, you can have both Business and Personal accounts.
Here are the steps if you want to create one business account and one personal account.
For two separate accounts, you need to have two separate phone numbers. Also, two new email and debit cards have not been registered so far.
The steps are as follows:-
- Open a Square Up account using your Android phone.
- Go to the “sign up” button and press it.
- Instructions will come on the screen. Follow the easy instructions one by one. Instructions include your mobile number, email address, bank details etc.
- Select either Business or Personal from the account type.
- Creating two accounts has to be noted that different email addresses, numbers, and bank accounts are required.
Therefore if at any point in time you wish to change Cash App from the business back to a personal account, just follow the same menu and steps as discussed above.
Recommended Reading: Can you get cashback with cash app card
Here are the steps on how to change Cash App from a Personal to Business Account.
- Open the Square Cash App on your phone.
- Go to the home screen, and click on the profile button.
- Then select the personal tab.
- Scroll down and click on “Change Account Type” from Personal to Business.