You must be familiar with the Cash app’s basic features. You are now looking to buy Cryptocurrency. The cash app provides features to buy crypto, that is, Bitcoin. If you want to buy any other crypto through the Cash App, continue reading this further to get the right answer to your query.
- Can You Buy Dogecoin On Cash App? Is Dogecoin on Cash App?
- Is Dogecoin on Cash App?
- Would list Dogecoin on Cash App surge the market?
- How can you buy Dogecoin on Binance?
- What to do after buying Dogecoin.
- Find out the best Dogecoin Hardware Wallet to secure your Dogecoin assets.
- Software Wallet is also available to store your assets.
- Use Cash App to invest in Dogecoin
Can You Buy Dogecoin On Cash App? Is Dogecoin on Cash App?
Presently, Cash App is not allowing its users to buy Dogecoin. It only allows its users to buy and sell bitcoin on Cash App. Cash App users do not enjoy the privilege of buying and selling Dogecoin within Cash App. Hopefully, we can see them in the future on the app.
But you can use other exchanges to buy Dogecoin. You can buy or sell Dogecoin on digital currency exchanges. Users can store their Dogecoin on an exchange or in their wallet.
The most reputable exchange for Dogecoin is Binance, where you can buy Dogecoin with your credit or debit card. It is the safest and the best platform to buy, sell, trade, and hold your Dogecoin easily.
Recommended Reading: How to send bitcoin on cash app to another wallet
Is Dogecoin on Cash App?
Dogecoin is a peer-to-peer (P2P), open-source digital currency with which you can send money online easily.
It was introduced in 2013 by Jackson Palmer and Billy Markus, and it started as a meme coin and is considered an altcoin.
But, unfortunately, Dogecoin is not available on Cash App to date.
Would list Dogecoin on Cash App surge the market?
Crypto supporters are always eager to see and get excited when their coin gets listed on massive crypto onboarding platforms such as Coinbase, Kucoin, Bittrex, or Binance.
The reason why Dogecoin holders are hoping Cash App to add their coin is that it has every potential to increase the Dogecoin value. It can also accelerate its popularity and legitimize it even more.
Although we are uncertain about our future, we can analyze that listing Dogecoin on Cash App would make it bigger and can be accessible by many people who want to purchase it.
How can you buy Dogecoin on Binance?
Let me share the following steps that will help you buy Dogecoin on Binance.
- Firstly, you need to register an account on Binance.
- Secondly, click on Wallet and Fiat, and Spot.
- Thirdly, hit on the Deposit button and select the deposit currency for USD to the exchange.
- Follow the information that is displayed on the screen.
- Then, type Doge located in the search bar. Find the Doge/USDT pair.
- Enter the amount of Dogecoin you want to buy and choose the Market tab.
- Finally, click on Buy Doge.
Recommended Reading: how to transfer money from google pay to cash app
What to do after buying Dogecoin.
After buying your Dogecoin, it is advised to immediately withdraw your Doge to a wallet where you control the private keys.
You have to click on Withdraw next to the DOGE balance. To withdraw the amount, enter your secure wallet address.
However, storing your Cryptocurrency (Dogecoin and BTC, Ethereum) in exchanges is not recommended. This is because they might get hacked and are not safe.
Find out the best Dogecoin Hardware Wallet to secure your Dogecoin assets.
Accumulating Cryptocurrency on Hardware wallets protects your Dogecoin assets from hackers as it keeps them off the internet.
The Hardware Wallet Secu X W20 stores your Cryptocurrency safely, and it supports not only DOGE but also Bitcoin, Ethereum, and a wide variety of additional digital assets.
The SecuX W20 has a big 2.8-inch touchscreen, with which you can easily track your Dogecoin and Crypto assets without the internet or Wi-Fi.
To transfer your Dogecoin to the SecuX W20, use the wallet Bluetooth connection or manually link it to your device or PC.
The SecuX W20 is very easy to use, having an easy built-in process, streamlined interface, and the most preferred choice to those looking for offline storage.
Software Wallet is also available to store your assets.
If you are in favor of storing your holdings in an online wallet, Dogecoin Wallet serves the purpose, and it takes only 5 mins to set up. All you need to do is
- To download the Dogecoin wallet.
- Then install The Wallet and,
- It is ready for use.
The Dogecoin wallet on launching carries a loading bar at the bottom-left. Just wait 1-5 minutes for the wallet to get loaded and get synchronized with it. After the synchronization gets completed with the network, the Dogecoin wallet gets ready to use, and you can safely store your DOGE online.
Dogecoin Wallet can be downloaded for free on the iOS App Store or Google Play store.
Use Cash App to invest in Dogecoin
- The value of Dogecoin depends on the amount Elon likes DOGEs.
- The reason behind Dogecoin being tapped into Litecoin, which is considered the grandparent of DOGE, is both of them shared a considerable amount of core code, so the two teams linked their mining process, which would broaden the mining coins and it also increases the security of the DOGE networks.
- The important factors that influence the value of Dogecoin or Crypto, in general, are Security, Scarcity, and the length of community involvement.
Dogecoin can have a bright future ahead, which is endorsed and acknowledged by the likes of Elon Musk, the CEO of Tesla Motors and Snoop Dog, and many others. As seen in his tweet, Jack Dorsey, the CEO of Twitter and Square (the parent company of Cash App), has been a Bitcoin maximalist and only keeps Bitcoin.
In one of his tweets to a fan, he expressed the need to keep Coinbase for all non- Bitcoin crypto, including Dogecoin. Another platform to buy Dogecoin is Coinbase. Coinbase users can now trade Dogecoin from its platform.